Girls Inc. of Metro Denver is looking for summer volunteers! Volunteers will serve as program assistants with our elementary, middle, and high school programs. This includes:
- Assist with fun, interactive, pro-girl summer activities!
- Provide creative supervisory support during free-time periods.
- Work as a team with Girls Inc. instructors and other volunteers.
- Attend field trips in the Denver community on our shuttles/vans
- Volunteers are occasionally asked to drive their own vehicles if they have one and meet at the field trip location. Mileage reimbursement is available.
- Manager behavior and mediate difficult conversations.
- Help cultivate a safe environment for girls by addressing relational aggression and inspiring a culture of sisterhood.
- Maintain a positive environment for all girls through discipline, classroom management and inclusiveness.
- Maintain a constructive environment for all girls through positive reinforcement, discipline, classroom management and inclusiveness.
- Distribute snacks, set-up and clean classrooms and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Child Development
- Physical Education
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours a week