Share a one to one mentoring experience with a High School in DC!
Happy April! Do you want to EMPOWER a DC student by supporting their skills development and encouraging their exploration of both colleges and careers?
IF SO, WE NEED YOU!
Mentors must be at least 21 years old and have a 4 year degree
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 1x bi-weekly
- Support your mentee for at least 1 year
- Ongoing training
- Mentor Networking
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the mentor application at http://bit.ly/CpeMentor .
- Child Development
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Career Counseling / Coaching
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21