Foundation For C.H.O.I.C.E. is looking for volunteers to help with the AT&T Byron Nelson!
Volunteers get to help with parking lots! There are multiple different shifts, and you can volunteer as much or as little as you would like!
Can't work an entire shift but want to work a few hours, not a problem at all!
YOU MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE.
You will get assigned to a certain parking lot closer to the event. Water will be provided.
And the best news, every hour you volunteer goes towards a student scholarship for at-risk youth!
This is an awesome opportunity to volunteer and give back all at the same time!
Or reply to this opportunity with questions!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- whatever you would like!
- Mentor a Student at Roosevelt...
- High School Mentors Needed
- Pay It Forward-Become A Mentor...
- Volunteer Mentors Needed for...
- Writer to non-profit Magazine
- Group Mentoring Opportunities
- Event Volunteers- Annual Sip to...
- Volunteer at the Byron Nelson
- Design a Few Pages on an Already...
- Creative Director
- Volunteer SAT Prep Professionals
- Mentor a Disadvantaged High...