Date: Every 1st Wednesday of the month
Time: 8 :00am-12:00pm *must stay the entire time
Activity: We will receive a large delivery of fresh produce from our partners at Second Harvest Food Bank. Volunteers will help us sort and distribute this food. This activity will involve some heavy lifting.
Attire: This project will take place in an outdoor setting. Please wear closed toed shoes, comfortable clothing that they don’t mind possibly getting a little dirty, and dress in layers.
Parking: There is a parking lot in front of the building.
If interested, please fill out our online Volunteer Application.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least 6 months
- Deliver Meals to Homebound...
- Friends from Meals on Wheels -...
- Meals on Wheels: Cantonese...
- Meals On Wheels Food Distribution
- Mandarin speakers needed to help...
- Door Knocking for Meals on Wheels
- Spanish speaking volunteer...
- Russian speaking volunteers...
- Se necesitan voluntarios que...
- Vietnamese Speaking Volunteers...
- Vietnamese speaking volunteers...