Help us get one step closer to finding a cure for Alzheimer's disease and volunteer for the Walk to End Alzheimer's!
Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to join the fight against the disease. Help us make this event a success!
Join the Marketing and Outreach committee and help promote our signature fundraising event in Stockton, California. Responsibilities include:
- Building public awareness of Walk through local media outlets and social media
- Deliver brochures and posters to local businesses and community spaces
- Seek and seize creative, grassroots marketing opportunities
- Event Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 hours a week
- Media Relations Volunteer
- Office Volunteer
- Modesto Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Sacramento Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Helpline Volunteer
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Community Educator
- The Longest Day Committee
- Become an Alzheimer's Advocate!
- Stanislaus Community Outreach...
- Help us end Alzheimer's!
- Latino Community Outreach...
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- San Joaquin Community Outreach...
- Medical Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Fab 40's 5K Volunteer