We Make Change gives you the power to change the world.
Our platform enables anyone, anywhere to use their skills to make the change they want to see.
We connect purpose-driven individuals with high-impact NGOs to develop projects supporting the causes they care about.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world. By becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to collect, analyse and publish information on topics relevant to a range of not-for-profit organisations.
Working with not-for-profit organisations to collect, analyse and publish information on topics relevant to the organisation. The information you produce would then be used to advise ministers, and inform the press and the wider population.
- Developing methods to collect relevant information for organisations
- Analysing data gathered for trends and patterns to help not-for-profit organisations make decisions
- Analysing market research and trends in consumer feedback
- Opinion poll analysis
- Predicting demand for services or goods
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including report writing
The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- IT Consulting
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- The time commitment can be as little as 4 hours pe
- Marketing Executive
- Chief Operating Officer
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Salesforce Administrator
- Bid Writer
- .NET Web Developer
- Community Manager
- Data Analyst
- Java Web Developer
- Cause Researcher
- International Ambassador