.NET Web Developer
We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
.NET Web Developer - Volunteer
We’re looking for a .NET Web Developer who can be part of our development team and bring in his expertise and fresh perspective. We are a team of technical people working remotely on a platform whose aim is to revolutionize the non-profit industry. The project uses some of the latest technologies.
- Work closely with the other developers, designers and testers involved in the project.
- Respect procedures regarding code versioning, issue management and coding standards.
- Very good knowledge of C# and the .NET framework.
- Experience with Entity Framework and/or other such frameworks is necessary.
- Experience with Azure is highly recommended.
- Experience developing SPA applications using REST APIs.
- Knowledge of a CSS pre-processor is an advantage.
- Knowledge of GIT or such other tool for version control is a must.
- Knowledge of Docker is a big plus.
The time commitment can be as little as 8 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.