The Arc Foundation of Somerset County is seeking an intern for 3 to 4 hours a week who is interested in learning the day to day tasks within the fundraising and marketing arm of The Arc Foundation of Somerset County.
- Learning/Working with a donor application program for entries and reporting
- Learning/Working with the creation and design of new/revised agency department brochures and website content
- Learning/Working and supporting the planning, organizing, and day to day functions that lead up to a Golf Fundraising Event on September 17, 2018 (new event) and Arc Angel Gala on November 2, 2018. This includes ongoing marketing, sponsorship solicitation, community outreach, social media marketing, recruiting, and all on-site day of event operations.
- Learning/Working on the Camp Jotoni Capital Campaign including assisting with outreach and marketing
- Website content and social media development for "The Achievement Center" at Raritan Valley Community College
The hours needed for this internship will vary based on the individual's schedule, however, we are looking for a total of 3-4 hours per week Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 3-4 hrs per wk Monday-Friday between 9:00am-4:00pm