Our Heartland Vigil Volunteer program is designed to teach volunteers how to serve and comfort the actively dying patient. This experience is extremely rewarding and a great comfort to the patients as well as their families.
To give support to family members who need a break from the bedside during the dying process takes a special type of person.Join our volunteer program and become an important part of the hospice team. It is a wonderful thing to volunteer in your own community and give back!
Our program is very flexible to fit into your busy schedule. Give us a call and start your volunteering experience now. You will always feel satisfied after sharing a journey with a patient and bringing them comfort and compassion.
Contact Sandi Howland, Volunteer CoordinatorSandi Howland - 888-427-7311 or 616-634-0046
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Very flexible, you may choose
- Hospice~ Volunteer in Muskegon
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice...
- Office Volunteer-Traverse City
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering- Mecosta
- Make a difference through...
- Caring people
- Hospice ~ Volunteer in Greenville
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Enriching Lives with Heartland...
- Hospice~ Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice~ Bedside Volunteers Needed
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteering- Newaygo
- Enrich Lives~ Hospice...
- Hospice Volunteering- Oceana
- Enrich lives as a hospice...
- Enrich someone's life~ Hospice...
- Make a difference with Heartland...
- Hospice Friendly Volunteer