We are currently searching for remote Marketing volunteers who can assist with social media, communications, leading teams, increasing our brand, events and partnerships, implementing campaigns, and graphics!
If you have this experience and MORE please continue to read!
Ideal candidates are unemployed or working but dedicated to committing the extra time. This is a fast paced virtual work environment.
This opportunity is entirely remote and unpaid. However, we will provide a recommendation letter after 3 months of successful performance as a volunteer. This is a great opportunity to gain skills, apply your skills, fill a gap on your resume, make an impact, and/or dedicate your extra time!
Please provide your resume to be considered by applying to the post.
- Minimum of 7 hours volunteer engagement per week.
- Prior leadership experience a PLUS!
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or communications preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years in experience working in marketing/ communications preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong track record as being strategic.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.