Seeking volunteer's that are compassionate and caring.
- visit with patients, providing companionship and a listening ear.
- make phone calls to families/patients
- help with mailings and office organization
- Veterans (We are a part of the We Honor Veteran's Program)
To discuss if you qualify and to RSVP for our next Volunteer Training on Wednesday April 25th from 10:30 AM - Noon or 5:30PM - 7:00PM.
Contact Lisa Mercado, Volunteer Coordinator at 224-353-6270 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional specialized training is required and will be set at a later date.
We're flexible; a few hours a week or four hours a month would be appreciated.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a month at the minimum.