Seeking a volunteer/instructor that can commit to providing Life Skills Training to our 18-24 year old females in the Stepping Forward Program. Time frame is for 6 months twice a week. This is an evening volunteer position from 6pm-8pm. The instructor/s must select a set schedule. They can select any day Monday- Friday but must commit to the day/s agreed upon. No experience is required the program director will provide the training materials. The Stepping Forward Program provides a continuum of care and supportive services to women in crisis related situations caused from homelessness, displacement, mental health or domestic violence. The program consists of transitional living programs that strive to help single women and families to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency.
- Provide a safe, stable and supportive enviroment
- Develop women empowerment and raise level of self confidence
- Increase self-sufficiency and personal income through job readiness, education, and training.
- Prepare individuals to be resilient and how to respond to crisis situations.
- Help Individuals find permanent housing
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Financial Literacy
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 months twice a week