Volunteer World CleanUp Day Social Media Guru
We're looking for an a Social Media Guru who is experienced, well connected and loves the outdoors. You will work with our existing volunteer base to develop World CleanUp Day, National CleanUp Day, and Clean Trails. Ideal candidate will be a seasoned social media expert who has the ability (and drive) to take a vibrant non-profit to the next level. Someone who has done the same with other endeavors.
You will have the ability and connections to take our Social Media from a good base to create a major new World event. Ideal candidate will leverage all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Clean Trails is a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping our wild places and trails that access those spaces free of litter and trash. Our premier events are World CleanUp Day and National CleanUp Day. We are the United States senior partner for World CleanUp Day working in conjunction with the United Nations. This event is held on even numbered years. We founded the annual National CleanUp Day in 2017 with over 225,000 participants and this event is held on odd numbered years.
Also seeking volunteers for the following areas:
1. Social Media Channel Managers (LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram)
2. World CleanUp Day Brand Ambassadors. State and Cities. Focusing recruitment for the top US Cites including San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Denver, Boise and New York.
3. Content Management, Website, SEO, SEM
4. Volunteer Assistant to Executive Director
5. Internship - Design your own project
6. National Event Manager
7. Grant Manager - Research, Write, WIN, and Manage the entire Grant Process
About Us: Clean Trails is a Colorado based 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization with volunteers in every state. We are a member of the Outdoor Industry Association and collaborate with Keep America Beautiful affiliates, Earth Day, United Nations and many others. We have a plan to make the outdoors clean and the system works. We are looking for YOUR help in expanding the program - Hiking, biking, skiing, boarding, paddling, running, climbing and more.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Part time