The Executive Assistant is a volunteer trainee position. Each Executive Assistant will answer principally to one of the Officers of the Board of Directors. His or her responsibilities will include:
1. Recording minutes of Board meetings,
2. Assist in tracking clients for the corporation's services, especially its flea market and food distribution program,
3. Participating in fundraising activities, social enterprises and special events.
Potential for hire after probationary period.
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Not more than 2 days a week or 5 hours each day
- Proficient writing and phone skills, knowledge of various social media