Executive Assistant Trainee
31 people are interested
The Executive Assistant is a volunteer trainee position. Each Executive Assistant will answer principally to the President/CEO of the Company. The Executive Assistant's responsibilities will include:
1. Participates in fundraising activities, such as grant writing, crowdsourcing and donor solicitations,
2. Assists in event coordination for social enterprises, specifically surveying of potential host sites,
negotiating with party suppliers, managing event staff, and documenting events for viral media,
3. Generating media content using audio-visual equipment.
Potential for hire after probationary period.
We'll work with your schedule.
1055 East Colorado Boulevard, Suite 500Pasadena, CA 91106
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Not more than 10 hours per week.
- Proficient writing and phone skills, knowledge of various social media