Executive Assistant Trainee
ROSEWOOD REVITALIZATION GROUP
The Executive Assistant is a volunteer trainee position. Each Executive Assistant will answer principally to the President/CEO of the Company. The Executive Assistant's responsibilities will include:
1. Participates in fundraising activities, such as grant writing, crowdsourcing and donor solicitations,
2. Engages in strategic marketing, advertising, and promotions, specially in developing the corporate brand,
3. Generates relevant social media content and modifications to the Corporation's website and for each platform.
4. Recruits volunteers for the Corporation's various programs.
5. Assists in event coordination for social enterprises.
6. We are currently operating using a remote-access Zoom platform.
Potential for hire after probationary period.
Currently using Zoom as our remote access platform.
About ROSEWOOD REVITALIZATION GROUP
1055 East Colorado Boulevard, Suite 500, Pasadena, CA 91106, US
Our mission is to develop and implement outreach-based projects and services for low to moderate populations throughout the county of Los Angeles.
We are a nonprofit public benefit corporation, whose purpose is to promote far-ranging urban revival through service-enriched, community engagement initiatives. We develop social enterprises, like flea markets, concerts and street festivals. We offer food distribution in cooperation with the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank. We host an annual event, which features job, health and nonprofit fairs. We facilitated the development of an award-winning apartment complex called the Rosewood Gardens Apartments in the heart of Los Angeles.