Provide individual and small group tutoring to our After-School students. Assist students in improving academic achievement by meeting with them on a regular basis to clarify learning problems and work on study skills. Other assistance includes: reviewing class material, discussing text, formulating ideas for papers, or working on solutions to solve problems.
The tutor should be able to motivate the students and the parents to guarantee the progress of their academic experience. Plan field trips as well as lead computer-based classes for the children.
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Bilingual MS Word MS PowerPoint...
- Bilingual ESL Teacher for Level...
- Proposal Writing Volunteer
- MS Word and MS Excel Instructor
- Bilingual MS Word MS Publisher...
- Website Administrator
- Bilingual Secretary-Assistant
- Bilingual After School Tutor
- Bilingual Social Media Trainer
- Bilingual Computer Instructor
- Centralize Data Base
- Bilingual Newsletter Editor