It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Role and responsibilities:
- Min Qualifications required: A.A/A.S.; B.A.; B.S
- Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs) 3 years
- PowerPoint experience in a professional business context
- Excellent design skills and understanding of modern style conventions and techniques - creating custom presentations and templates, incorporation of animation, video or other media types
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Internet connection required
- Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week) 5 hours per week
- Create power point presentations for various projects working with a creative team. Power Point presentations will also be developed for training purposes.
- Producing PowerPoint design templates aligned to brand standards
- Assisting with graphic designer and writers for multimedia educational products
- Basic Computer Skills
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Microsoft Office Suite
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 - 7 hrs per week
- Powerpoint, presentation skills
Report this opportunity