- Periodically patrol buildings and grounds.
- Examine doors, windows and gates to determine that they are secure.
- Warn violators of rule infractions.
- Facilitate equipment check‐in, check‐out, i.e. radios, hearing aids
- May be required to apprehend or expel persons involved in misconduct.
- May be required to inspect equipment and/or machinery to ascertain if tampering has occurred.
- Watch for and report irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes or any conditions that may endanger person(s) on church property.
- Observe departing personnel to provide high profile protection against injury or person(s) needing assistance while preventing misuse, theft or other abuses that can develop with larger groups of individuals moving or leaving at one time.
- May be required to assist with injured individuals, call for fire, paramedic or police services.
- Must know the laws and church rules and regulations as they pertain to safety and security services.
- May be required to regulate vehicular and/or pedestrian traffic for the purpose of maintaining a safe and pleasant environment on the church property.
- Disaster Response
- Search & Rescue
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Wednesday Nights some Saturday and Sundays