The Education specialist is a virtual volunteer position that works directly with the CEO to plan and develop curricula, review existing content and materials, and organize and/or facilitate instructional and delivery and training.
- Review existing documentation on the education plan
- Plans and designs curricula for educational programs; researches and defines educational goals, objectives, and methodologies to meet program goals.
- Determines formats and approaches to achieve program and budget objectives; defines needs of target populations; researches trends at the national and state level, as appropriate to the position.
- Coordinates activities of support staff, consultants, faculty, and/or volunteers engaged in implementation and administration of program objectives.
- Manages and facilitates program activities, to include classes, trainings and development of our learning management system.
- Writes, edits, and coordinates development of course catalogs, promotional materials, educational materials, training manuals, newsletters, and/or brochures, as appropriate to the program
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education
- Minimum experience: 1 yr as a teacher (with Master’s degree) or 5+ yrs (without Master’s degree)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 6 - 8 hrs per week
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6-8 hrs
- Donations Coordinator
- Market Researcher
- Make Charts & Graphs From Data...
- Adwords Expert
- Donor Experience Plan
- Grant Researcher
- Salesforce Advanced...
- Create a Blog post (from data...
- Make Infographic/s from Data
- Human Resources Sourcing...
- Education specialist
- Salesforce Advanced Developer or...
- Provide training for Slack/Trello
- Human Resources Generalist
- Adwords Ad Copy Writer (...
- SEO hands On
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)...
- Grant Writer
- Lead Conversion Specialist