Each year the Saucon Creek Arts Festival runs on volunteer help, and this year is no different! The Saucon Valley Conservancy is looking for volunteers to help throughout the day of the arts festival - anywhere from 6:00am - 6:00pm.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- setup/breakdown - help artists get into and out of their spot quickly by offering assistance when needed.
- parking and logistics - assist artists with directions of where they're located, where to park once they've unloaded, and helping people of the community with parking directions if needed. This also includes traffic control during unload/setup and breakdown.
- hospitality booth and entrances - help promote The Conservancy and our upcoming events by greeting people entering the festival and handing out programs.
- Artist helpers - walking around to make sure artists have everything they need (including potential tent sitting for small bathroom/food breaks).
We always have coffee, water, and light snacks for breakfast. You can choose to volunteer for a shift, or hang out all day taking in the art, and being a part of this great community event. To volunteer, or learn more about future Conservancy opportunities, please email email@example.com or call 610-838-1199 to speak with one of our members.
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer shifts at least one hour