On Saturday, June 2, 2018 the American Lung Association will be hosting the 4th Annual LUNG FORCE Walk. The LUNG FORCE initiative was created to raise awareness and funding to fight against lung cancer and for lung health. Only a FORCE of many can take on lung cancer, the #1 cancer killer of both men and women in the United States.
Did you know?
- Every five minutes, a woman in the U.S. is told she has lung cancer.
- The lung cancer death rate in women has more than doubled over the past 35 years.
- Anyone can get lung cancer.
We are looking for volunteers!
- Set Up: 5:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Description: Assist with unloading and loading truck and boxes. Set up registration, course, signage, tables, and tents.
- Registration: 7:30 AM -9:30 AM
- Description: Assist with registering day of participants, handing out t-shirts, direct traffic.
- Event: 8:30 -11:30 AM
- Description: Assist with cheering, water stops, mission tents, kid zone, food tent, lung heroes / VIP tent.
- Clean Up:10:30 AM- 12:30 PM
- Description: Assist with loading truck and breaking down tents, tables and signage.
Questions? Please contact Michael Sarna at 303-388-4327 or Michael.Sarna@lung.org.
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Depends on Shift