About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
HR Assistant (Volunteer)
The HR Assistant will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by reporting to the Manager of HR Services with updates on candidate progress, as well as the successful completion of other customer service functions as designated.
Manager of Volunteer Services
5 - 10 hours per week depending on your schedule
· Responsible for moving candidate resumes to our resume template.
· Responsible for checking in with our waiting candidates on a periodic basis.
· Responsible for gathering and communicating candidate customer service satisfaction.
· Reports to the Manager of HR Services with updates on candidates.
· Other duties as assigned by the Manager of HR Services.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· 1 - 2 years of experience in Recruiting functions with an emphasis on full cycle recruiting and job placement.
· Degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to write clearly and informatively.
· A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment