Volunteer Opportunities, The California Theatre of the Performing Arts
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
38 people are interested
We are a live performing arts theatre with events happening year round. We use volunteers on an ongoing basis in different areas.
Below is a list of our current schedule. Please email me with the showtimes you are able to volunteer for and if you have any questions. The times listed for each show are the times we expect our volunteers to be at the theatre and ready to work. Thank you so much!
Spring Schedule, The California Theatre
April 2019: All shows subject to change.
.Fri, Apr 26, 6pm... Mary Poppins
.Sat, Apr 27, 12pm... Mary Poppins
.Sat, Apr 27, 6pm... Mary Poppins
.Sun, Apr 28, 12pm... Mary Poppins
May 2019 : All shows subject to change.
- Fri, May 10, 6pm... Mamma Mia
- Sat, May 11, 12pm... Mamma Mia
- Sat, May 11, 6pm... Mamma Mia
- Sun, May 12, 12pm... Mamma Mia
- Sat, May 25, 12pm... A Chorus Line
- Sat, May 25, 6pm... A Chorus Line
Sign up now, reserve your spot!
All dates and/or times are subject to change. You must sign up to work a show and arrive at the time corresponding with your date and in the approved dress code (which is located below).
Remember, if you sign up, show up!!
*As a reminder, If you work more than one performance of a multiple performance show you will receive extra hours for each performance worked.
PLEASE BE NEAT AND CLEAN.
THINK JOB INTERVIEW ATTIRE.
Female clothing options
Bottoms: Black knee length skirt or longer (you may wear black or skin colored tights but no leggings please). Black dress slacks upon prior approval only. Comfortable black closed toed dress shoes (you'll be on your feet so flats are recommended).
Tops: White blouse or sweater. Black dress that covers the shoulders and is to your knees or longer is also acceptable if worn with a white jacket or sweater.
- NO HIGH SIDE SLITS OR PLUNGING NECKLINES, NOTHING PROVOCATIVE.
- NO VISIBLE BODY PIERCINGS EXCEPT FOR EARS. (ONE SET OF EARRINGS ONLY)
- NO LEGGINGS, NO STRETCH PANTS, NO CAPRI PANTS, NO SKINNY PANTS, NO JEANS. Black Dress slacks are acceptable if approved in advance.
- No boots, no sandals, no flip flops, no tennis shoes. Must have heel support.
Male clothing options
Bottoms: Black dress slacks. Black socks. Black dress shoes.
Tops: White collared dress shirt and black tie. (subtle print on tie is acceptable) Black vest or suit jacket is optional.
- NO boots, no tennis shoes, no sandals.
- SHIRTS TUCKED IN.
- NO VISIBLE BODY PIERCINGS.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
562 W 4th StreetSan Bernardino, CA 92401
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Theater Arts
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 3.5 to 4 hours min.