ED GREETER AT AURORA WEST ALLIS MEDICAL CENTER
Aurora Health Care Volunteer Opportunities
Provides a positive first and lasting impression
- Welcome all patients with eye contact, a smile and friendly greeting
- Assists the patient until all needs are met in acting as a patient advocate
- Explain sign-in procedure and registration process
- Call Escort Desk if patient needs assistance for wheelchair transport
- Help give patients directions to other hospital areas
- Perform clerical tasks if needed
- If physically able, take unused wheelchairs back to the Escort Desk
- Participates in ED Reception Rounding every hour
Please visit https://www.aurorahealthcare.org/patients-visitors/volunteer to complete an online application. After your application has been received, you will receive an email in regards to the next steps.
About Aurora Health Care Volunteer Opportunities
36500 Aurora Dr, Summit, WI 53066, US
Our mission is to promote health, prevent illness and provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment, whenever and wherever we can best meet people's individual and family needs.
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit health care provider and national leader in the efforts to improve the quality of health care.