Seeking Volunteers To Facilitate Support Groups (Southeastern, MA)
Do you have experience caring for a person with dementia? Do you enjoy facilitating group discussions? Do you live in the Southeastern Massachusetts area?
The Alzheimer’s Association will hold a training in Raynham, MA on May 1 st, for people interested in becoming volunteer facilitators for caregiver support groups. The training runs from 9am - 4pm and will focus on areas including; the fundamentals of Alzheimer’s disease, group dynamics, and facilitator roles/responsibilities.
Facilitator candidates should have the ability to commit to at least one year of service to the group and be willing to undergo a criminal background check.
To learn more about this important volunteer role, email: volunteersMANH@alz.org.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- Event Planning Committee Members
- Support Our Marathoners With...
- Seeking Volunteers To Facilitate...
- Project Management Volunteer –...
- Social Media Strategy Volunteer
- Packet Making Pizza Party
- Chatty Volunteers Wanted!
- Volunteer Interpreters Wanted...
- Young Professional Volunteers to...
- Research Based Project...
- Boston Marathon Training Run...