Social Media Specialist Volunteer
Are you a social media and digital communication expert who is comfortable leading strategy development and working independently? Are you a data-driven, creative professional with experience developing copy, graphics, photos and video content for digital and social media platforms? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As a Social Media Specialist Volunteer on our Human Resources Team, you’ll be responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong online identity for Advance Social Innovation and CrowdDoing. You’ll play a key role in developing the social media strategy, creating content, and the day-to-day management of various social media platforms to maximize reach and engagement while growing our follower base, making decisions and providing recommendations with minimal direction.
You’ll strive to increase our mission awareness and highlighting why Advance Social Innovation & CrowdDoing is a great place to volunteer.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar of engaging content to post every day on various social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and etc.
- Continuously create engaging graphics, photos, imagery, using Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Develop innovative solutions and creative new ideas for engaging social media and digital campaigns that highlight the our cause.
- Track and analyze analytics to identify opportunities and benchmark results.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders such as senior leadership and Human Resources regarding content.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media or related field, or equivalent experience, and must be proficient in using their own programs at home which includes but is not limited to:
Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Experience with Adobe Premiere Elements preferred. Experience with social media management and social listening tools preferred.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- 7 hours per week