We are looking for volunteer Dream Weavers - people willing to pitch in some time and help us make the 2nd Tampa International Fringe Festival even bigger and better than last year! Make tons of new friends, see amazing performances, and support local/national/international artists! Volunteers are the heart of the Fringe and we couldn’t do it without them! Volunteers help us run ticket sales, ushering, special events, housing artists and technical needs. If you would like to help us make this festival happen, please get in touch! Festival dates are May 3rd-12th.
- Front of House/Box Office
- Tech (Sound/Lights/Crew)
- Fringe Ambassadors/Info Tables/Floaters
- Host an Artist
- Must commit to at least two 3 hour shifts during the festival, May 3rd through May 12th. Most shows run between 6pm-11:30pm on weekdays and 12pm-12am on weekends.
- Front of House/Box Office staff must be comfortable with cash and Square transactions.
- Tech volunteers must have previous relevant tech experience
- Commit to the shifts you have selected and confirmed
- Participate in one Volunteer Training, date/time TBA
- Arrive to your shifts on time
- Be kind, respectful and have a lot of fun!
- Volunteers have the opportunity to see the shows they are volunteering for
- One voucher per shift granting you (or a friend) access to the Fringe show of your choosing
- Access to exclusive Fringe parties and events
- Connect with interesting, creative people from all over the world!
- The undying love of Tampa Fringe staff and artists.
Note: The Tampa International Fringe Festival is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization so volunteering with us counts as community service as recognized by most colleges and employers.
Contact Tampa Fringe Volunteer Coordinator Colleen Cherry at email@example.com with your name, area of interest, and general availability during the festival dates. Visit http://tampafringe.org/tiff/volunteer-2/ for more info about the festival and to fill out the online form.
- People Skills
- Stage Management
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Two 3 hour shift minimum
- Comfortable with cash handling, commit to assigned shift, tech experience for tech volunteers