7 people are interested
The Mental Wellness Awareness Association (MWAA) is a PA state-wide mental wellness education nonprofit. We work by scheduling training programs such as Mental Health First Aid across the state. We’re looking for someone to be the training point-person to schedule events.
- Be willing to travel to on-site home office (Marysville, PA) to assist in managing various training programs
- Follow up on leads generated by executive director
- Print, file, and organize paperwork
- Maintain contact with venue coordinator and instructors to schedule trainings, via email or phone calls
- Order new supplies as appropriate
- Update registration flyers and forms
- Update website for online registrations
- Ability to travel to on-site home office (Marysville, PA) at least once per week
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient in computers, mainly office suite (word, powerpoint, email, excel, etc.)
- Access to email every work day
- Organizational skills
- Previous work in event/training scheduling and coordination
- Familiarity with mental health programs, such as Mental Health First Aid
To apply for this volunteer opportunity, please send us a copy of your resume as well with a few sentences as to why you feel qualified for this position.
About MENTAL WELLNESS AWARENESS ASSOCIATION
25 SPRUCE RD, MARYSVILLE, PA 17053, US
Our Mission We are building healthier lives free of mental health problems through educational outreach. Our Vision We envision a world that through public education values prevention, early intervention, scientific research, and cures of mental health problems for the holistic health of the individual and society.
The MWAA is a Pennsylvania state-wide non-profit corporation established June 2012 which focuses on education for prevention, early intervention, scientific research and cures of mental health problems. Throughout Pennsylvania we offer 5 different mental wellness programs: The PA School's Mental Wellness Initiative, Mental Health First Aid Training, Mental Health Advance Directives, Mental Wellness Research and Mental Wellness Presentations.
We’ve gone national! Learn more about what we’re doing on a national level and join with us for prevention, early intervention, scientific research, and cures of mental health problems by visiting www.AmericanMentalWellness.org
We'll work with your schedule.
25 Spruce RoadMarysville, PA 17053
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Must be at least 18