The Mental Wellness Awareness Association (MWAA) is a PA state-wide mental wellness education nonprofit. We recently expanded our reach nationally to create the American Mental Wellness Association (AMWA). We’re looking for someone to assist us in making sure our bookkeeping is up to date and tracked correctly.
Suggested Timing: < 5 hours per week
- Assist in managing the bookkeeping of quickbooks for nonprofits
- Make suggestions based on fraud prevention, auditing, and financial/tax paperwork
- Certified Professional Accountant
- Familiar with Quickbooks
- Accessible via email or phone
- Experience in nonprofit finances/auditing/tax forms
To apply for this volunteer opportunity, please send us a copy of your resume as well with a few sentences as to why you feel qualified for this position.
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18