Social Media/Marketing Manager
7 people are interested
The Mental Wellness Awareness Association (MWAA) is a PA state-wide mental wellness education nonprofit. We recently expanded our reach nationally to create the American Mental Wellness Association (AMWA). We’re looking for someone to assist us in making sure our social media accounts are up to date and on brand.
Suggested Timing: < 5 hours a week
- Maintain our social media profiles (facebook, twitter, linkedin for both MWAA and AMWA) to be consistently updated with relevant content
- We will provide access to HootSuite to assist in this
- Make suggestions and create social media promotions to maximize our impact
- Create social media campaigns surrounding various times of the year, such as Brain Awareness Week or Mental Health Month
- Proficiency in Facebook and Twitter platforms
- Ability to communicate in written form clearly and concisely
- Ability to stay on-brand with messaging and digital media
- Access to email every work day
- Degree in marketing
- Previous experience managing a company social media platform
- Basic graphic design
- Familiarity with social media promotions
- Proficiency in LinkedIn
To apply for this volunteer opportunity, please send us a copy of your resume as well with a few sentences as to why you feel qualified for this position.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Must be at least 18