Serve1Self is a non profit, 501(c) (3) organization. Serve1Self is tuned towards self-improvement and betterment of the community through volunteering service, serving food for the needy, organic farming and animal care. The activities helps one to handle stress better and ultimately be stress-free, bringing peace, happiness and uplifting everyone around them.
Come join us to serve an interesting NPO and help solve Food Waste problems.
This is an awesome entry level role- no experience needed!
We are seeking an organized, self-motivated office administrator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage a variety of administrative tasks such as scanning bills, filing, sorting, organizing mail, creating documentations and presentations, scheduling volunteer interviews and managing volunteers. As you will provide office support and coordinate office activities, a positive attitude and attention to detail are a must. This person will closely coordinate with the program managers and help with their program support in the home office.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to organization policies.
- Supervise volunteers and manage their responsibilities on a weekly basis.
- Manage agendas/appointments etc. for the Program Managers
- Scanning Bills, Filing, Sorting and managing correspondence (e-mail).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Manage Books inventory and update them regularly.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies, printer cartridges and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Prepare for Volunteer interviews by printing the interview packet (contracts, application form etc).
- Manage all the Volunteer related documents.
- Conduct Volunteer Orientation.
- Assist Program Managers whenever necessary.
- Assist Program Managers in organizing special functions and social events.
- Interested in our food waste reduction awareness programs and community support programs.
- Generally interested, passionate, patient individual who is open to exploring new areas.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage, but not necessary.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred, but not necessary.
- Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Great attention to detail.
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Being a team player.
- Willing to show initiative.
- Highly organized multi-tasker
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Excellent knowledge of office management software(s).
- Interpersonal Skills - Critical Thinking, Multi-tasking and Networking.
- Project Management - Reporting, Data Collection & Analysis.
- People Management - People Skills, Relationship Management & Volunteer Coordination.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hrs / day for 5 days in a week.
- Entry Level Office Administrator...
- Internet Researcher on Food Waste
- Entry Level Marketing Manager
- Sr. Website Design/Development...
- Director of Marketing and...
- Director of Human Resource (HR)...
- Volunteer Lead / Coordinator
- Data Entry - Donor Management...
- Volunteer Manager / Hiring...
- Entry Level Contracts...
- Entry Level Grant Writer
- Serve1Self Newsletter Developer
- Director of Marketing and...
- Sr. Grant Writer
- Sr. Social Media Manager
- Sr. Marketing Manager
- Director of Programs