Darshan2Divinity (D2D) is a California non-profit religious corporation with 501 (c)(3) tax exempt status. D2D is a spiritual organization which provides individuals the spiritual knowledge and practical experience to promote simple living, bring communal harmony and encourage social responsibility. The organization uses the teachings of Bhagavad Gita, Thirukural and other great spiritual knowledge from throughout the world to uplift oneself as well as the society. The organization teaches the way of simple living through various activities like singing/bhajans, volunteering/services to the society, nature/animal protection, alms giving, potluck etc. Through meditation, breathing, grounding, healing and yoga practices, the organization helps the individual to identify their purpose of life.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We need help in the following
1) Create a calendar for our organization using Microsoft Word/Publisher or other softwares.
* Populate the calendar with list of events provided by us.
2) Create a planner for our organization using popular editing software.
3) Prepare organization's yearly Newsletter.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Prior publication skills required.
- Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Great attention to detail.
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Being a team player.
- Willing to show initiative.
- Highly organized multi-tasker
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Excellent knowledge of office management software(s).
- Interpersonal Skills - Critical Thinking, Multi-tasking and Networking.
- Project Management - Reporting, Data Collection & Analysis.
- People Management - People Skills, Relationship Management & Volunteer Coordination.
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4~10 hrs per week