Brooklyn Botanic Garden is looking for group of volunteers to assist during our Sakura Matsuri Festival a celebration of spring, cherry blossoms, and traditional and contemporary Japanese culture, on April 28 and 29.
All applicants must attend a group interview and orientation session, on either Tuesday, April 10 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. or Saturday, April 14 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
All shifts will be 4 - 5 hours on Saturday, April 28 or Sunday, April 29.
- Welcome visitors at the entrances.
- Assist with crowd control.
- Direct visitors to correct lines (members, ticket buyers, ticket holders).
- Answer questions regarding ticket prices, complimentary admission policies, membership, corporate members, etc.
- Answer general-information questions about BBG.
- Direct visitors to various locations throughout the Garden
- Highly energetic and physically fit-shifts will be spent standing/walking
- Knowledgeable about the Garden
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Enjoy working in a busy and sometimes hectic atmosphere
TO APPLY VISIT HERE:
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 7 hours