Volunteer at the largest gathering of arthritis warriors in your community. The Walk to Cure Arthritis- Delaware is on Sunday, May 20th at Glasgow Park in Newark, DE. We anticipate 250 participants attending the Walk. This includes healthcare providers, people with arthritis and the general community. Much more than just a walk event, this non-competitive, 3-mile walk brings people together in a community setting.
Help with all aspects of the event, including:
- Set up event (tables, chairs, stations, banners and signage)
- Manage tables during the event (T-shirts, refreshments, Kids Zone, etc.)
- Course marshals during the Walk
- Cheer on walkers during the event
- Break down and clean up after the event
If you're interested in volunteering to support this event, please contact Lexi Evans, email@example.com
We are always looking for individual volunteers along with larger groups.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment