Join LLS as we celebrate the grand finale of our 2018 Man & Woman of the Year Philadelphia Campaign! We are currently seeking volunteers for the follow positions:
- Goody Bag Stuffing (10:30AM-4:30PM)
- Silent Auction Set-Up (10:30AM-4:30PM)
- Ballroom Set-Up (10:30AM-4:30PM)
- Auction Registration (4:30PM-10:30PM)
- Greeter (4:30PM-10:30PM)
- Monitoring Candidate Boxees (4:30PM-10:30PM)
- Step and Repeat Photo Op (4:30PM-10:30PM)
- Silent Auction (4:30PM-10:30PM)
- Goodie Bag Handout (4:30PM-10:30PM)
- Silent Auction Cleanup (8:00PM-11:00PM)
- Registration Cleanup (8:00PM-11:00PM)
- Signage Cleanup (8:00PM-11:00PM)
- Step and Repeat Photo Op Cleanup (8:00PM-11:00PM)
- Ballroom Cleanup (8:00PM-11:00PM)
Attire is black tie optional and dinner will be served for volunteers.
Please indicate the position your are interested in in your response to this listing.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Man & Woman of the Year campaign is a philanthropic competition to support blood cancer research among a group of motivated and dedicated individuals in communities throughout the Philadelphia area. Candidates form powerful fundraising teams and compete in honor of two local children who are blood cancer survivors.
The man and woman who have raised the most funds during the ten-week campaign are awarded the prestigious title of Philadelphia's Man or Woman of the Year. The man and woman who have raised the most across the entire US will be recognized as the national Man and Woman of the Year.
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-6 hours