Purpose: Provide a first impression of Rappahannock United Way as a warm, friendly, helpful and professional organization. Assist staff with administrative tasks as directed and answer customer and guest questions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- 50% Answer all phone calls in a pleasant manner. Be as helpful as possible and refer all callers to the appropriate staff member through warm transfers.
- 30% Greet all visitors and staff in a pleasant, respectful, and friendly manner.
- 10% Telephone appropriate staff member to let them know when a visitor arrives.
- 5% Assist the staff with administrative tasks as directed.
- 5% Keep lobby neat and clean at all times
- Able to answer phones in a professional manner
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- Communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- High School Student or above preferred.
- Professional attire
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Maintain confidentiality of employee records and financial data
- Maintain confidentiality of donor records
- Complies fully with corporation’s Code of Ethics
- Works as team member with staff and volunteers
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Part-time (8-16 hours/week)