Volunteers are needed to help transport residents to our weekly Sabbath Services. Services are held at 9:30 and 10:30am. Volunteers will help bring residents from their rooms downstairs to where the services are held, and then help bring them back afterwards.
If you are interested in volunteering but cannot commit to a weekly schedule volunteers are welcome to help out bi-weekly, monthly, or on whatever shifts fit their schedule
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours
- Music Program Support
- Creative Arts Room Volunteer
- Escort Residents to the Lilac...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Volunteers Needed for Catholic...
- Cafe Volunteer
- Bingo Volunteer
- Outings with Residents
- Have a Skill to Share? Visit our...
- Transporters for Senior Fit Needed
- Escorting Residents to Religious...
- Gift Shop Volunteers Needed
- Friendly Visiting with Residents
- Weekend Transport Volunteers...
- Volunteers Needed for Sabbath...
- Resident Escort