Introduction on Brookline Chinese school
The Brookline Chinese School (BCS) is a volunteer-initiated, non-profit organization committed towards promoting communication between Chinese and Western communities. By sharing Chinese language and culture, we hope to bring about the advancement of cultural diversity in the Brookline and Boston areas. Through our efforts, we hope to see Chinese culture thrive and flourish.With the substantial growth of our school in the last year, we are recruiting additional volunteers to join our school administration team. We are also in need of more experienced teachers for Chinese language classes and extracurricular classes, including but not limited to STEM, math, English writing, art, etc. If you are interested in joining our organization please email us at email@example.com with your resume and "Job Application" in the subject line.
- Record the attendance of all teachers and students, including Chinese teachers, assistant teachers and extracurricular teachers on a weekly basis.
- Develop and maintain management forms, including teacher attendance sheets, educational affairs sheets, curriculum sheets for each academic year, teacher evaluation sheets, and keep a good record of updated student list for each class (upgrading, placement and transfer), teaching supplies collection form, textbooks subscription and distribution form, etc.;
- Save and manage teaching-related documents;
- Regular procurement and distribution of teacher supplies and teaching aids;
- On-duty during school hours, keep student safety, and maintain a quiet and clean teaching environment.
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Cantonese / Mandarin
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment