Introduction on Brookline Chinese school
The Brookline Chinese School (BCS) is a volunteer-initiated, non-profit organization committed towards promoting communication between Chinese and Western communities. By sharing Chinese language and culture, we hope to bring about the advancement of cultural diversity in the Brookline and Boston areas. Through our efforts, we hope to see Chinese culture thrive and flourish.With the substantial growth of our school in the last year, we are recruiting additional volunteers to join our school administration team. We are also in need of more experienced teachers for Chinese language classes and extracurricular classes, including but not limited to STEM, math, English writing, art, etc. If you are interested in joining our organization please email us at email@example.com with your resume and "Job Application" in the subject line.
The marketing event coordinator will oversee and organize school events that will make an impact to our students / families and school community. The person will be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing events and ensure BCS is meeting marketing objectives.Responsibilities
- Develop marketing calendar for assigned academic period.
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Lead other marketing members to develop event-related marketing materials, digital marketing and school outreach plan.
- Maximize event exposure and involvement of students, families, staff and community members.
- Think creatively and generate new ideas to contribute the continuous development of Brookline Chinese School.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and/or event management.
- Strong project management skills and experience managing several projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Outstanding communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Ability to solve problems and appropriately manage conflict.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proficiency with appropriate software and online tools.
- Customer Acquisition
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment