MAKE A DIFFERENCE - VOLUNTEER!
8th Annual ELAP Breakfast for Justice Registration Assistant
Come help make equal access to justice in our community a reality by helping out at the 8th Annual Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) Breakfast for Justice. Your role as the Registration Assistant will be to ensure efficient operation of the registration table and sign in all attendees.
Your role as the Registration Assistant will be to ensure efficient operation of the registration table and sign in all attendees.
- Arrive at 6:30 am on Wednesday, May 9th for brief training
- Set up materials for the registration table
- Greet all attendees with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Ensure that all attendees complete necessary sign in procedures and have their name tags
- Maintain adherence to timings without sacrificing client service
- Oversee the registration materials and put materials away once registration is over
- Business attire required
- Report to Chris Lovings, Program Assistant
*Training will be provided the morning of the event.
Hours and Location:
When: Wednesday, May 9th from 6:30 am to 9:00 am
Where: Meydenbauer Center, 11100 NE 6th St., Bellevue, WA 98004
The 8th Annual ELAP Breakfast for Justice will begin at 7:00 am.
For event details see: http://elap.org/events/breakfast-for-justice
- Commitment to ELAP’s mission in promoting equal access to justice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to respond to the questions and concerns of attendees with a friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing client service satisfaction
As a volunteer, you have a free ticket to the entire event! It’s a chance to eat breakfast and network with attorneys from reputed law firms.
To apply please submit a completed ELAP General Volunteer Application Form available on the ELAP website www.elap.org. Thank you for your commitment to equal access to justice.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2.5 Hours