It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
67-09 108th StForest HillsForest Hills, NY 11375
- Work with Dir. of Business Development to create program-specific social media presence on Facebook and Linkedin
- Advertise programs’ partnerships and upcoming event by sharing information through social media
- Draft and/or edit monthly e- newsletter shared with program graduates, community board members and community partners
- Work can be done remotely. However, some travel may be required during special events
Excellent communication skills including strong writing skills (good grammar & strong sense of vocabulary)
- Experience in graphic and/or newsletter design. For example, MS Publisher, Adobe, Canva etc.
- Proficient with various social media platforms, particularly Facebook and Linkedin
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- An interest in community development and social media advocacy work
- Strong desire to learn new computer skills
- PLUS: Ability to translate content into Spanish is a plus.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Sales Marketing
- Administrative Support
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity