Adult volunteers needed to research online, follow up by phone and enter data about services that will benefit our patients and families. Hospice families often need information about available services and simply don't have the time to track it down due to caregiving responsibilities. Volunteers will research and compile this information for the hospice social worker and chaplain to be readily available for patients and their families when needed.
Volunteers will usually work at home. Computer, internet, phone and clear, pleasant phone voice required. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel helpful but not absolutely necessary. Please inquire today and help provide peace of mind for our patients and their families.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Usually 2 hours a week
- Volunteer in Your Pajamas!
- Office Volunteer in Arlington /...
- Friends Volunteers Needed Now
- Teen Hospice Service-Learning...
- Naturally Helpful Person Needed!...
- College Service-Learning Project
- Married Couples Needed
- Volunteer in Crowley
- Volunteer Proficient in American...
- Teen Service-Learning...
- Good Humor Volunteer in Crowley
- Musicians & Singers
- Beautiful Hands and Girl Time in...
- Visiting Veterans
- Cedar Hill Volunteer Needed...
- Virtually Virtual Volunteering