The Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse are in need of volunteers who have experience in music. The volunteer position would include running a music education group, music therapy education (how it helps the brain and how music as influence on people in positive ways) as well as the history of music and musical instruments.
Volunteers will attend MBIC 1x per week
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 day per week
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Volunteer & Outing Manager
- Outing Chaperone
- Share your love of music with...
- Make a difference in someone's...
- AM/PM Greeter
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- Virtual Assistance
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!
- Program Volunteer