We are looking for two interns that are experienced with creating curriculum for elementary students. We have two programs: Reading Wheels and Infinity and Beyond (STEM) which need new curriculum by September 2018. The intern must be able to effectively think of ideas, implement them and organize them into a program planner. Interns will come into our office 2-3 days a week during the summer beginning in June 2018.
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6-12 hours a week
- must be come in the morning 9:00AM
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Care Package Giveaway
- Experienced Event Planner for...
- Program Planner
- Communications Co-Chair
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...