25 people are interested
We are looking for kind, compassionate people to provide companionship to our Hospice patients.
Every hospice relies on volunteer support to provide excellent end-of-life care to each patient and family. By being a hospice volunteer, you can gain great personal satisfaction from knowing that you have made an impact in another person’s life.
Duties may include:
- Engaging in the patient’s hobbies, for example, playing a board game or discussing current events.
- Listening to a patient’s concerns.
- Being a comforting and supportive presence.
- Communicating with other hospice staff the needs of the hospice patient and family.
- Doing light housekeeping for the patient and family.
- Encouraging the patient to tell their life story.
- Providing time for the caregiver to take care of her/his self.
We'll work with your schedule.
Utah County AreaProvo, UT 84601
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training