Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Detroit Social Media Manager
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and publish content for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Detroit social media pages to include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Create an engaging social media plan that increases interaction and can be used in recruitment of volunteers and participants, and increases visibility to appeal to corporate sponsors.
- Conduct social searches to monitor "breast cancer" mentions in the MSABC region, and react accordingly
- Evaluate insights to determine effectiveness of content
- Superior grammar skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to engage others through social media platforms
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Volunteer would set their time availability and content would be assigned based on the need
- Time commitment varies with the frequency of content to be published; social media frequency increased August through October
- An onboarding training will provide you with information and resources to support you with the brand story and an American Cancer Society orientation.
- Access granted to all Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Detroit social media accounts
- You will also receive:
- Sample content that aligns to the American Cancer Society scheduled messaging
- Staff support for questions
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-8 months / 5 hours per week
- Access to computer and internet
Report this opportunity