Breakfast Meal Servers / St. Paul Mary Hall - Catholic Charities
23 people are interested
This is available Monday through Friday with an early shift starting at 7:30 am OR a later shift starting 8:45 am or 7:30 am to 9:45 am. Volunteer time approximately 1 to 3 hours.
Our housing stability programs, Catholic Charities provides shelter, meals and opportunities to find jobs, secure a stable home and medical care for those in need. Mary Hall is our temporary site (during the St. Paul Opportunity Center construction) providing daytime services to connect people with medical and mental health care, hot-meals, showers, computer lab access, laundry and employment counseling.
- Volunteers are needed to help serve meals (and help with cleanup) while providing a warm greeting to guests and support for staff.
- Because volunteers are working in a commercial kitchen environment, all participants must be at least 18 years.
- You will receive on the job training by staff and no special skills are required.
- Located in downtown St Paul, we have no parking available beyond street metered and pay lots nearby.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn for this opportunity (no sandals or flip flops)
- Please bring minimal belongings inside with you
- For your safety (because you may be preparing food) pants, skirts or dresses must fully cover legs and ankles (no shorts or skirts which do not cover legs and ankles completely) - nylons do not sufficiently provide protection and must be covered by pants, skirts or dresses
We'll work with your schedule.
438 Dorothy Day PlaceSt Paul, MN 55102
- Must be at least 18