The Survivant Organization (TSO), a non-profit located dedicated to assisting female victims of domestic and sexual violence aged 16-24, is recruiting individuals to form a film crew for a true crime docu-series shooting in Washington, DC!
We are looking for experienced individuals to join a local team of advocates and researchers filming a docu-series focused on a cluster of cold case murders of African-American girls in the 1970s. It is our hope that the documentary will help raise awareness by comparing and contrasting how crimes against women have been seen and handled by law enforcement, the media, and society across time. We are looking for the right individual to start ASAP. Below is a list of the vacant positions that need to be filled along with their responsibilities:
1) AUDIO TECHNICIAN:
- Serves as head of sound department on location
- Good knowledge of audio recording techniques and microphones
- Experience with audio post-production
- Key-grip for boom pole
2) SCRIPT SUPERVISOR:
- Take diligent notes during shooting
- Keep track of continuity
- Maintain good communication between the director and film crew
- Good verbal and written communication skills
3) LOCATION MANAGER:
- Responsible for securing permission to film on location
- Onset to oversee filming when on location
- Researches and scouts filming locations
- Liaison between property managers and film crew
4) PRODUCTION DESIGNER/SET DECORATOR:
- Responsible for the decorating of a film set (e.g. furnishings, vehicles)
- Work closely with the director and script supervisor
- Coordinates with the location manager regarding logistics of film scenes
- Works on the post-production process with the director and film crew
- Assembles the various shots into a coherent film with the help of the director.
- Maintains clarity of information and communication between the director and film crew
- Ensures that all post-production deadlines are met
6) VIDEOGRAPHERS (3+ volunteers needed):
- Uses the camera at the direction of the director and producer to capture film/video.
7) PRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHER:
- Uses the camera to gather still photos during the filming, in conjunction with the director.
We really believe in this project so you must have previous experience in your desired position listed above in order to join our team. These are NON-PAYING opportunities but we hope to find other like-minded individuals who also want to affect change and work to achieve gender equality around the world. These positions must be filled ASAP . We are having a meeting THIS UPCOMING SUNDAY, APRIL 22ND from 1-4 PM which would be a great opportunity to meet in person. So please send your resume, interest, and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for consideration. As always, questions and concerns are welcomed.
To learn more about the work TSO does, connect with us through our various media:
"Like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thesurvivantorganization
Follow the LIONESS on Twitter @THESURVIVANTORG
Subscribe to our channel "Survivant" on YouTube
Hope to hear from you soon!
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- SEEKING COMMUNICATIONS...
- RECRUITING EAST ASIAN FEMALE...
- SEEKING MENTORSHIP/AMBASSADOR...
- RECRUITING LGBTQIA WOMAN ASAP IN...
- SEEKING WOMAN BORN IN WEST...
- VIDEOGRAPHERS NEEDED ASAP FOR...
- SEEKING FEMALE MUSICIANS ASAP...
- SEEKING WOMAN BORN IN WEST...
- SEEKING WOMEN TO TELL THEIR...
- SEEKING GRANTS/FUNDING STREAM...
- SEEKING EXPERIENCED...
- SEEKING DEVELOPMENT/VOLUNTEER...
- SEEKING EXPERIENCED LOCATION...
- SEEKING EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION...
- SEEKING EXPERIENCED AUDIO...
- SEEKING EXPERIENCED SCRIPT...
- SEEKING INDIVIDUAL ASAP FOR...
- TRUE CRIME DOCUSERIES SEEKING...
- TSO IS ACTIVELY SEEKING VIRTUAL...
- SEEKING WOMAN BORN IN EAST...