Hawaii: Disaster Action Team Oahu - Day: Team Member
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
4155 Diamond Head RoadHonolulu, HI 96816
Assist Red Cross in delivering mission by alleviating human suffering caused by disaster.
- Provide timely response to disasters and assist those affected
- Respond to disaster scenes as assigned by Senior Responder within two hours
- Meet the needs of those affected by disasters such as the need for shelter and food by providing Red Cross Services
- Complete forms related to services provided
- Provide referrals to other agencies
- Communicate to Team Lead about availability and readiness on a regular basis.
The Day Disaster Action Team is on-call weekdays Monday through Friday from 5am to 5pm. Members must sign up for a minimum of one on-call shift per week.
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Cleanup
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Disaster Relief Call Center
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity