The Morning Houseman/Greeter is privileged to answer questions and give information, instructions, guidance and support for work assignments performed by our shelter guests, but not to give orders or settle disputes. The Morning Houseman/Greeter also serves as stock person, assists with receiving donations, and other tasks per the full Men's Center Shelter Houseman/Greeter volunteer description. This position requires a servant's heart, good organizational skills, and someone who is good at motivating people to work together.
Volunteers are needed for:
- Wednesday and Friday 8 am to 11am or 9 am to 12 pm
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Requires two to four hours, once or twice weekly
- Men's Center Shelter Front Desk...
- Clerical Assistant Needed
- Family Services Assistant
- Reading Teacher Needed
- Guest Services/Greeters
- Office Assistant - Volunteers...
- Adult Learning Center
- Groups Needed to serve in Kitchen
- Donation Center Warehouse Clerk
- Morning Houseman/Greeter
- Children's Chaplains