Looking for Grant Writer(s) to help writing proposals for projects and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all grant-funded projects.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
- Work with finance to gather information necessary to report to corporate/foundation funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Provide stewardship to current donors to provide regular updates (newsletters etc) to corporate and foundation donors.
- Understanding of institutional history and programs.
- Make appointments with foundation officers and other prospects, arrange for onsite tours for supporters (foundation officers, foundation trustees).
- Maintain current records in the database including grant tracking and reporting.
- Track statistics relevant to grant development and provide materials necessary for donor stewardship (visitor number and diversity, educational program attendance, etc).
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Strong editing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors.
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
- Strong contributor in team environments
- Experience with grant writing.
- Previous experience with non-profit fundraising.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- We can discuss
- Looking for help ASAP!